We’re probably all thinking the same thing: it’s been wayyy too long since I blogged. Similarly, it’s been a long time since I took out my camera and took some pictures. So as much as I’d like to put up some of my favorite pictures from the last few months, my pictures are just about as outdated as my blog. But…I will do something else. I’m going to give a couple mental snapshots of the last few months, some of my favorite moments. That’s much better anyway, right? Right.
1) Walking with my parents through the airport after Caitlin and I got off the plane. It could have been days, not months, since they dropped us off, and it felt so so good to be with them again.
2) Holding baby Sheamus as he fell asleep on my shoulder. I’m in love! I know I’m probably a little biased, but he is a seriously cute baby.
3) Getting some way overdue hugs from Laura, Anna, and Lauren. So good.
4) Running through the airport to catch my flight back to Edinburgh. That’s one of those things that’s really funny after you make you get on the plane.
5) Multiple tea and scone dates with Gwen. I sense another good tradition in the making!
6) Sitting in my new home away from home, a cafe near my flat, forcing myself to read for class and feeling as if my reading comprehension is decreasing over time instead of increasing. This concerns me.